Thursday, 16 May 2013

Trance Development moves into Live Streaming!

That's right! Today I updated the Trance Development Website with a new page for Live Streaming, with plans to start streaming my own games along with anything else I feel like playing. I've embedded the Stream Channel here from Twitch TVNaturally the Channel will be available on the Website and on Twitch, links available below, although I am fairly certain that this post will eventually be forgotten... I just like embedding things! 

Watch live video from trancedevelopment on www.twitch.tv
Check out the New Page right HERE or go straight to my Twitch Channel and get stuck in with the conversation as well HERE. I'll post on my Twitter Feed as and when I am online and Streaming, and if you're not following me on Twitter OR liked Trance Development on Facebook then I am very disappointed in you...

Thanks for all your support and stick around for all the best of Trance Development!

No comments:

Post a Comment