Friday, 26 April 2013

Shift360 Championship Edition Online Scores!!

That's right! I've managed to pull my noob-level knowledge of coding together with the help of many tutorials and 3 different providers, to bring an Online Scoreboard to Shift360 Championship Edition!

Once you have finally run out of lives and built up an awesome score, SHARE IT with all the other Shift360 Champions in the Online Scoreboard feature. I am quite pleased with this, took ages to get working! Below I have tested embedding the Scoreboard to see how it looks, if I like it I'll add it to the Shift360 Championship Edition page on the Trance Development website.



Credit for providing this service goes to Made With Clockwork, and it also tells me how many times the game has been opened and played! How awesome!

Along with this there are also now 10 complete levels ready to be played!! The Games Structure has been simplified slightly and the Campaign Mode has been removed, but on the plus side it runs a lot smoother and goes on endlessly! Yay replay value (I hope)! Personally I am really looking forward to the final release of this, and I can't wait to see what you guys think of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment