Friday, 29 March 2013

New Look Trance Development

Check it out! Today I uploaded a whole host of new images all in the same Blue Wing style, including a brand new Logo and Wallpaper! See the all new artwork below:

Trance Logo
Trance Avatar











Trance Banner/Wallpaper
So there it is, the new artwork for Trance Development! I think the Wings looks much cooler than the whole Chrome and Fire thing that I had going on before. Plus I much prefer the Blue, Blue's my favourite colour! The Techno-style accents link pretty well with the whole Games Website thing. Always wanna hear your comments so let me know what you think, prefer the old scheme of things? Leave a comment!

Wanna download the new Wallpaper? Just click right HERE to go to the download link. And I hope you check out the rest of my work while you're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment